Kenyunna Woodard (YouTuber) was born on the 29th of July, 1998. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 9. Kenyunna’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Kenyunna Woodard below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Kenyunna Woodard|
Kenyunna Woodard, best known for being a YouTuber, was born in Memphis on Wednesday, July 29, 1998. One half of the YouTube channel Dre and Ken Empire, she and her boyfriend, LeAndre “Dre” Williams, have earned more than 290,000 subscribers doing pranks, challenges, and vlogs as a couple.
Family: She was raised in Mississippi alongside her parents, brother, and sister. She began dating Dre in 2014. Kenyunna Woodard father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Kenyunna Woodard’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Kenyunna Woodard is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Kenyunna Woodard’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Kenyunna Woodard’s zodiac sign is Leo
Kenyunna Woodard zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. She is currently 22 years old
The youtuber has been alive for 8,251 days or 198,040 hours. There were precisely 280 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 29, 1998|
|AGE:||22 years old|
Kenyunna Woodard was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Kenyunna Woodard’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,988,846,103 and there were an estimated 130,687,872 babies born throughout the world in 1998, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "The Boy Is Mine" by Brandy & Monica.
On this day in history:
1588 – The Battle of Gravelines - Spanish Armada damaged and scattered by the English fleet.
1609 – Samuel de Champlain shoots and kills two Iroquois chiefs at Ticonderoga, New York setting the stage for French-Iroquois conflicts for the next 150 years.
1848 – Irish Potato Famine: Tipperary Revolt - an unsuccessful nationalist revolt against British rule put down by police.
5. Kenyunna Woodard’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Kenyunna Woodard’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Kenyunna Woodard was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Kenyunna Woodard’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Millennials Generation
Kenyunna Woodard was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Kenyunna Woodard’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Kenyunna Woodard’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.