Keo Motsepe (Dancer) was born on the 24th of November, 1989. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Sagittarius and his life path number is 8. Keo’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Keo Motsepe below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Keo Motsepe|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Pretoria, South Africa|
Keo Motsepe, best known for being a Dancer, was born in Pretoria, South Africa on Friday, November 24, 1989. Professional dance partner on Dancing with the Stars who joined the cast of the internationally-acclaimed theatrical dance sensation Burn the Floor in 2012. He made his television debut performing on Strictly Come Dancing South Africa in 2013.
Family: He was born in Pretoria, South Africa and raised in nearby Johannesburg with two sisters. Keo Motsepe father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Keo Motsepe’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Keo Motsepe is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Keo Motsepe’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Keo Motsepe’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Keo Motsepe zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. He is currently 33 years old
The South African dancer has been alive for 12,251 days or 294,041 hours. There were precisely 415 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 24, 1989|
|AGE:||33 years old|
Keo Motsepe was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Keo Motsepe’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,240,735,117 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1989, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Blame It On The Rain" by Milli Vanilli.
On this day in history:
5. Keo Motsepe’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Keo Motsepe’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Keo Motsepe was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Keo Motsepe’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Keo Motsepe was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Keo Motsepe’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Keo Motsepe’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.