Kerri Strug (Gymnast) was born on the 19th of November, 1977. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 9. Kerri’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Kerri Strug below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Kerri Allyson Strug|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Tucson, Arizona, USA|
Kerri Strug, best known for being a Gymnast, was born in Tucson, Arizona, USA on Saturday, November 19, 1977. American gymnast who won the 1996 Olympic team gold in gymnastics, despite having a sprained ankle. She also won a bronze in 1992.
Family: In 2010, she married Robert Fischer. Her son, Tyler William Fischer, was born on March 1, 2012. Kerri Strug father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Kerri Strug’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Kerri Allyson Strug attended Tucson High School and Bachelor’s degree and Master’s degree in Sociology from Stanford University in Palo Alto, California.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Kerri Strug is married Robert Fischer.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Kerri Strug’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Kerri Strug’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Kerri Strug zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. She is currently 43 years old
The American gymnast has been alive for 15,860 days or 380,646 hours. There were precisely 538 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 19, 1977|
|AGE:||43 years old|
Kerri Strug was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Kerri Strug’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,229,201,257 and there were an estimated 121,958,945 babies born throughout the world in 1977, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "You Light Up My Life" by Debby Boone.
On this day in history:
1530 – The Recess document resulting from the Diet of Augsburg signed by Charles V and catholic princes.
1620 – The Mayflower reaches Cape Cod & explores the coast.
1805 – Lewis & Clark expedition reaches the Pacific Ocean, first European Americans to cross the west.
5. Kerri Strug’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Kerri Strug’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Kerri Strug was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Kerri Strug’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Generation X
Kerri Strug was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Kerri Strug’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Kerri Strug’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.