Kevin Bridges (Comedian) was born on the 13th of November, 1986. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 3. Kevin’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Kevin Bridges below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Kevin Bridges|
Kevin Bridges, best known for being a Comedian, was born in Clydebank, Scotland on Thursday, November 13, 1986. Scottish funny man who released his second top-selling comedy DVD, The Story Continues, in November 2012. He came in second in the BBC 5 Live show Fighting Talk in 2010.
Family: He has an older brother, John. He began dating Susan Riddell in 2011. Kevin Bridges father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Kevin Bridges’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Kevin Bridges is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Kevin Bridges’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Kevin Bridges’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Kevin Bridges zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. He is currently 36 years old
The British comedian has been alive for 13,469 days or 323,278 hours. There were precisely 457 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 13, 1986|
|AGE:||36 years old|
Kevin Bridges was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Kevin Bridges’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,963,633,228 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1986, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Amanda" by Boston.
On this day in history:
5. Kevin Bridges’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Kevin Bridges’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Kevin Bridges was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Kevin Bridges’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Millennials Generation
Kevin Bridges was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Kevin Bridges’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Kevin Bridges’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.