Kevin Chamberlin (TV Actor) was born on the 23rd of November, 1963. He was born in 1960s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Sagittarius and his life path number is 8. Kevin’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Kevin Chamberlin below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Kevin Chamberlin|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Baltimore, Maryland, USA|
Kevin Chamberlin, best known for being a TV Actor, was born in Baltimore, Maryland, USA on Saturday, November 23, 1963. Played the butler Bertram in the Disney Channel series Jessie and won a Broadway.com Audience Award for playing Fester in The Addams Family.
Family: He grew up in Moorestown Township, New Jersey, where his family moved when he was 9 years old. Kevin Chamberlin father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Kevin Chamberlin’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Kevin Chamberlin attended BFA in Acting from Rutgers University’s Mason Gross School of the Arts.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Kevin Chamberlin is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Kevin Chamberlin’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Kevin Chamberlin’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Kevin Chamberlin zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rabbit|
3. He is currently 58 years old
The American tv actor has been alive for 21,357 days or 512,578 hours. There were precisely 724 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 23, 1963|
|AGE:||58 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Kevin Chamberlin was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Kevin Chamberlin’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,210,271,352 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1963, Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "I'm Leaving It Up To You" by Dale & Grace.
On this day in history:
1248 – Conquest of Seville by Christian troops under King Ferdinand III of Castile after the city capitulates.
1644 – Areopagitica, a pamphlet by John Milton, decrying censorship, is published..
1869 – In Dumbarton, Scotland, the clipper Cutty Sark is launched - one of the last clippers ever built, and the only one still surviving.
2005 – Ellen Johnson-Sirleaf, is elected president of Liberia, the first woman to lead an African country.
5. Kevin Chamberlin’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Kevin Chamberlin’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
6. The Year of the Rabbit
Kevin Chamberlin was born in the Year of the Rabbit. People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. Their strengths are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful. But they can also be amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, pink, purple.
7. Kevin Chamberlin’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Kevin Chamberlin was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Kevin Chamberlin’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Kevin Chamberlin’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.