Kevin Kisner (Golfer) was born on the 15th of February, 1984. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Aquarius and his life path number is 3. Kevin’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Kevin Kisner below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Kevin Kisner|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Aiken, South Carolina, USA|
Kevin Kisner, best known for being a Golfer, was born in Aiken, South Carolina, USA on Wednesday, February 15, 1984. Golfer who finished in second place at the 2018 PGA Tour Open Championship, which helped his profile rise internationally. He later finished tied for eighth at the 2019 Travelers Championship, and rose to 27th in the worldwide PGA Tour rankings in June 2019.
Family: He married his wife Brittany in 2012. Kevin Kisner father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Kevin Kisner’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Kevin Kisner is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Kevin Kisner’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Kevin Kisner’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Kevin Kisner zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rat|
3. He is currently 39 years old
The American golfer has been alive for 14,357 days or 344,578 hours. There were precisely 487 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 15, 1984|
|AGE:||39 years old|
Kevin Kisner was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Kevin Kisner’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,786,483,862 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1984, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Karma Chameleon" by Culture Club.
On this day in history:
5. Kevin Kisner’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Kevin Kisner’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rat
Kevin Kisner was born in the Year of the Rat. People with Chinese zodiac Rat are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen. They can always react properly before the worst circumstances take place. Their strengths are adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, and cheerful. But they can also be timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, and querulous . Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, and lucky colors are gold, blue, green.
7. Kevin Kisner’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Millennials Generation
Kevin Kisner was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Kevin Kisner’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Kevin Kisner’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.