Kevin McKidd (TV Actor) was born on the 9th of August, 1973. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Leo and his life path number is 1. Kevin’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Kevin McKidd below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Kevin McKidd|
Kevin McKidd, best known for being a TV Actor, was born in Elgin, Scotland on Thursday, August 9, 1973. Scottish actor best known for his role as Dr. Owen Hunt on the long-running television series Grey’s Anatomy. He also appeared on the series Rome from 2005 to 2007.
Family: He married Jane Parker in 1999. The couple had two children, Joseph and Iona, before divorcing in 2016. Kevin McKidd father’s name is Neil McKidd and mother Kathleen McKidd. We will continue to update details on Kevin McKidd’s family.
Education: Kevin McKidd attended University of Edinburgh, Queen Margaret Drama School.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Kevin McKidd is married Jane McKidd.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Kevin McKidd’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Kevin McKidd’s zodiac sign is Leo
Kevin McKidd zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. He is currently 50 years old
The British tv actor has been alive for 18,374 days or 440,982 hours. There were precisely 623 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 9, 1973|
|AGE:||50 years old|
Kevin McKidd was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Kevin McKidd’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,927,538,695 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1973, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "The Morning After" by Maureen McGovern.
On this day in history:
5. Kevin McKidd’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Kevin McKidd’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Ox
Kevin McKidd was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Kevin McKidd’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Generation X
Kevin McKidd was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Kevin McKidd’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Kevin McKidd’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.