Keyshia Ka’oir (Model) was born on the 6th of January, 1980. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Capricorn and her life path number is 7. Keyshia’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Keyshia Ka’oir below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Keyshia Ka’oir|
Keyshia Ka’oir, best known for being a Model, was born in United States on Sunday, January 6, 1980. Model and entrepreneur who broke out in 2010 when she was named the XXL Magazine Model of the Year. The next year she founded the successful makeup company Ka’oir Cosmetics.
Family: She was previously known as Keyshia Dior. In 2016, she got engaged to longtime boyfriend Gucci Mane. Keyshia Ka’oir father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Keyshia Ka’oir’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Keyshia Ka’oir is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Keyshia Ka’oir’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Keyshia Ka’oir’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Keyshia Ka’oir zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. She is currently 42 years old
The American model has been alive for 15,678 days or 376,285 hours. There were precisely 531 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 6, 1980|
|AGE:||42 years old|
Keyshia Ka’oir was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Keyshia Ka’oir’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,458,411,534 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1980, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Escape (Pina Colada Song)" by Rupert Holmes.
On this day in history:
5. Keyshia Ka’oir’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Keyshia Ka’oir’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Keyshia Ka’oir was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Keyshia Ka’oir’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Millennials Generation
Keyshia Ka’oir was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Keyshia Ka’oir’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Keyshia Ka’oir’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.