Kim Hartman (TV Actress) was born on the 11th of January, 1952. She was born in 1950s, in Baby Boomers Generation. Her birth sign is Capricorn and her life path number is 2. Kim’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Kim Hartman below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Kim Lesley Hartman|
Kim Hartman, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in London, England on Friday, January 11, 1952. Most well known for portraying Private Helga Geerhart on the 1980s BBC comedy series ‘Allo ‘Allo!, she is also recognized for her later role as Mrs. Rawlinson on the BBC drama Grange Hill.
Family: Her marriage to fellow British screen actor John Nolan began in 1975 and produced children named Miranda and Tom. Through her marriage to Nolan, she is the aunt of acclaimed director and screenwriter Christopher Nolan. Kim Hartman father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Kim Hartman’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Kim Lesley Hartman attended Webber Douglas Academy.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Kim Hartman is married John Nolan.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Kim Hartman’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Kim Hartman’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Kim Hartman zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. She is currently 71 years old
The British tv actress has been alive for 26,081 days or 625,955 hours. There were precisely 884 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 11, 1952|
|AGE:||71 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Kim Hartman was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Kim Hartman’s birthday
The world’s population was 2,630,584,384 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1952, Harry S. Truman (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Kim Hartman’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Kim Hartman’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Kim Hartman was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Kim Hartman’s life path number is 2Life Path Number 2 represent 'The Diplomat'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 2 have the most amazing ability to create peace and harmony wherever they go. Number 2 unites and brings an end to separateness. Its energy is that of the Sacred Feminine. The values are partnerships, balance, love. The challenges are to tap into your emotional sensitivity — and use it to connect with others.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Kim Hartman was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Kim Hartman’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Kim Hartman’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.