Kim Patriota (YouTuber) was born on the 28th of September, 1988. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Libra and his life path number is 9. Kim’s birth flower is Aster/Myosotis and birthstone is Sapphire. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Kim Patriota below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Kim Patriota|
Kim Patriota, best known for being a YouTuber, was born in Brazil on Wednesday, September 28, 1988. Brazilian gaming superstar on both YouTube and Twitch who garnered more than 111 million total views on the former and more than 260,000 followers on the latter by posting gameplay from Fortnite, Overwatch and PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds
Family: He has a younger brother. Kim Patriota father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Kim Patriota’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Kim Patriota is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Kim Patriota’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Kim Patriota’s zodiac sign is Libra
Kim Patriota zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. He is currently 34 years old
The Brazilian youtuber has been alive for 12,667 days or 304,031 hours. There were precisely 429 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||September 28, 1988|
|AGE:||34 years old|
Kim Patriota was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Kim Patriota’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,148,556,956 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1988, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Don't Worry, Be Happy" by Bobby McFerrin.
On this day in history:
5. Kim Patriota’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Kim Patriota’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Kim Patriota was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Kim Patriota’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Millennials Generation
Kim Patriota was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Kim Patriota’s birthstone is SapphireSapphire was once thought to guard against evil and poisoning. It was believed that a venomous snake would die if placed in a vessel made of sapphire.
10. Kim Patriota’s birth flower is Aster/MyosotisAster is known as a talisman of love and an enduring symbol of elegance.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.