Kimo Basha (YouTuber) was born on the 17th of November, 1988. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 9. Kimo’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Kimo Basha below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Kimo Basha|
Kimo Basha, best known for being a YouTuber, was born in Qatar on Thursday, November 17, 1988. YouTube content creator who is widely known for his ElKimoBasha channel’s content. He has gained popularity there for portraying his original character Mr. Nagy in a litany of on-the-street interviews, comedic sketches, and travelogues.
Family: He was born and raised in Qatar. Kimo Basha father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Kimo Basha’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Kimo Basha is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Kimo Basha’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Kimo Basha’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Kimo Basha zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. He is currently 34 years old
The youtuber has been alive for 12,621 days or 302,916 hours. There were precisely 428 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 17, 1988|
|AGE:||34 years old|
Kimo Basha was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Kimo Basha’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,148,556,956 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1988, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Bad Medicine" by Bon Jovi.
On this day in history:
5. Kimo Basha’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Kimo Basha’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Kimo Basha was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Kimo Basha’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Millennials Generation
Kimo Basha was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Kimo Basha’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Kimo Basha’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.