Kina Grannis (Pop Singer) was born on the 4th of August, 1985. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 8. Kina’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Kina Grannis below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Kina Grannis|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Mission Viejo, California, USA|
Kina Grannis, best known for being a Pop Singer, was born in Mission Viejo, California, USA on Sunday, August 4, 1985. Acoustic pop singer who gained national fame by winning a contest to have her music video air on Super Bowl XLII.
Family: She has two sisters named Misa and Emi. She married Jesse Epstein in 2013. Kina Grannis father’s name is Gordon Grannis and mother Trish Grannis. We will continue to update details on Kina Grannis’s family.
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Kina Grannis is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Kina Grannis’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Kina Grannis’s zodiac sign is Leo
Kina Grannis zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. She is currently 38 years old
The American pop singer has been alive for 13,996 days or 335,911 hours. There were precisely 474 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 4, 1985|
|AGE:||38 years old|
Kina Grannis was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Kina Grannis’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,873,781,796 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1985, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Shout" by Tears for Fears.
On this day in history:
5. Kina Grannis’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Kina Grannis’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Ox
Kina Grannis was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Kina Grannis’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Kina Grannis was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Kina Grannis’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Kina Grannis’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.