King Yella (Rapper) was born on the 25th of February, 1990. He was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Pisces and his life path number is 1. King’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about King Yella below ↓
|REAL NAME:||King Yella|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Illinois, United States|
King Yella, best known for being a Rapper, was born in Illinois, United States on Sunday, February 25, 1990. Rapper known for tracks such as “Ready Set Go” and “How I Do It.”
Family: He is part of the Skeezegang. King Yella father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on King Yella’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, King Yella is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of King Yella’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. King Yella’s zodiac sign is Pisces
King Yella zodiac sign is a Pisces. Dates of Pisces are February 19 - March 20. The Pisces zodiac sign are the dreamers and mystics of the zodiac. Many of them have lives filled with fantasy, magic and wonder. They are mystical, intuitive, creative, romantic, compassionate, sensitive. Although, they can be unrealistic, submissive, self-pitying, dependent, codependent
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. He is currently 31 years old
The American rapper has been alive for 11,476 days or 275,443 hours. There were precisely 389 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 25, 1990|
|AGE:||31 years old|
King Yella was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On King Yella’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,330,943,460 and there were an estimated 138,233,475 babies born throughout the world in 1990, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Escapade" by Janet Jackson.
On this day in history:
1570 – Pius V excommunicates Queen Elizabeth I of England and absolves her subjects from allegiance to the crown.
1793 – 1st US cabinet meeting, held at George Washington's home.
1862 – Paper currency (greenbacks) introduced in US by President Abraham Lincoln.
5. King Yella’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as King Yella’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HEIGHT (FEET):|| |
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Horse
King Yella was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. King Yella’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Millennials Generation
King Yella was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. King Yella’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. King Yella’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.