Kirk Franklin (Gospel Singer) was born on the 26th of January, 1970. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Aquarius and his life path number is 8. Kirk’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Kirk Franklin below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Kirk D Franklin|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Fort Worth, Texas, USA|
Kirk Franklin, best known for being a Gospel Singer, was born in Fort Worth, Texas, USA on Monday, January 26, 1970. Grammy Award-winning gospel singer who has worked with choirs including The Family and One Nation Crew. Also a choir leader, he is best known for running the group God’s Property. He had a mainstream crossover hit with the song “Stomp.”
Family: He married Tammy Collins on January 20, 1996 and he has four children, Kennedy, Kerrion, Carrington and Caziah. Kirk Franklin father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Kirk Franklin’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Kirk Franklin is married Tammy Collins.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Kirk Franklin’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Kirk Franklin’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Kirk Franklin zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. He is currently 51 years old
The American gospel singer has been alive for 18,772 days or 450,544 hours. There were precisely 636 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 26, 1970|
|AGE:||51 years old|
Kirk Franklin was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Kirk Franklin’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,700,577,650 and there were an estimated 121,504,132 babies born throughout the world in 1970, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "I Want You Back" by Jackson 5.
On this day in history:
1482 – Pentateuch the Jewish Bible is 1st printed as a book in Bologna, Italy.
1531 – Lisbon hit by Earthquake; about 30,000 die.
1564 – The Council of Trent issued its conclusions in the Tridentinum, establishing a distinction between Roman Catholicism and Protestantism.
5. Kirk Franklin’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Kirk Franklin’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dog
Kirk Franklin was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Kirk Franklin’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Generation X
Kirk Franklin was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Kirk Franklin’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Kirk Franklin’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.