Kirstie Alley (TV Actress) was born on the 12th of January, 1951. She was born in 1950s, in Baby Boomers Generation. Her birth sign is Capricorn and her life path number is 2. Kirstie’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Kirstie Alley below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Kirstie Louise Alley|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Wichita, Kansas, USA|
Kirstie Alley, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in Wichita, Kansas, USA on Friday, January 12, 1951. Comic actress best known as Rebecca Howe from the television show Cheers who appeared in the 2005 film Fat Actress.
Family: She married Bob Alley in 1970, and the couple divorced in 1977. She then married Parker Stevenson in 1983 and they had two children before divorcing in 1997. Kirstie Alley father’s name is Robert Deal Alley and mother Lillian Mickie. We will continue to update details on Kirstie Alley’s family.
Education: Kirstie Louise Alley attended Witchita Southeast High School, Wichita, KS (1969) and Kansas State University, Manhattan, KS (dropped out), University of Kansas.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Kirstie Alley is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Kirstie Alley’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Kirstie Alley’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Kirstie Alley zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rabbit|
3. She is currently 72 years old
The American tv actress has been alive for 26,321 days or 631,707 hours. There were precisely 892 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 12, 1951|
|AGE:||72 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Kirstie Alley was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Kirstie Alley’s birthday
The world’s population was 2,583,816,786 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1951, Harry S. Truman (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Kirstie Alley’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Kirstie Alley’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HAIR COLOR:||Light Brown|
6. The Year of the Rabbit
Kirstie Alley was born in the Year of the Rabbit. People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. Their strengths are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful. But they can also be amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, pink, purple.
7. Kirstie Alley’s life path number is 2Life Path Number 2 represent 'The Diplomat'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 2 have the most amazing ability to create peace and harmony wherever they go. Number 2 unites and brings an end to separateness. Its energy is that of the Sacred Feminine. The values are partnerships, balance, love. The challenges are to tap into your emotional sensitivity — and use it to connect with others.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Kirstie Alley was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Kirstie Alley’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Kirstie Alley’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.