Kivanc Tatlitug (Model) was born on the 27th of October, 1983. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 4. Kivanc’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Kivanc Tatlitug below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Kivanc Tatlitug|
Kivanc Tatlitug, best known for being a Model, was born in Adana, Turkey on Thursday, October 27, 1983. Turkish model and actor who received the 2002 Best Model of the World title and starred in the Turkish TV series Gumus.
Family: He was born in Adana, Turkey to bakers Erdem and Nurten. Kivanc Tatlitug father’s name is Erdem Tatl?tu? and mother Nurten Tatl?tu?. We will continue to update details on Kivanc Tatlitug’s family.
Education: Kivanc Tatlitug attended Kultur University.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Kivanc Tatlitug is married Basak Dizer Fransez.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Kivanc Tatlitug’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Kivanc Tatlitug’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Kivanc Tatlitug zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. He is currently 39 years old
The Turkish model has been alive for 14,581 days or 349,955 hours. There were precisely 494 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 27, 1983|
|AGE:||39 years old|
Kivanc Tatlitug was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Kivanc Tatlitug’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,701,530,843 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1983, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Islands in the Stream" by Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton.
On this day in history:
5. Kivanc Tatlitug’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Kivanc Tatlitug’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Pig
Kivanc Tatlitug was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Kivanc Tatlitug’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Millennials Generation
Kivanc Tatlitug was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Kivanc Tatlitug’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Kivanc Tatlitug’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.