Korie Robertson (Reality Star) was born on the 24th of October, 1973. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 9. Korie’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Korie Robertson below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Korie Howard|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Louisiana, United States|
Korie Robertson, best known for being a Reality Star, was born in Louisiana, United States on Wednesday, October 24, 1973. Duck Dynasty star who married Duck Commander CEO Willie Robertson. In 2014, she and Willie announced that they were planning on leaving the show.
Family: She married childhood sweetheart Willie Robertson on January 11, 1992. The couple has five children. Korie Robertson father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Korie Robertson’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Korie Howard attended Harding University.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Korie Robertson is married Willie Robertson.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Korie Robertson’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Korie Robertson’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Korie Robertson zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. She is currently 49 years old
The American reality star has been alive for 18,049 days or 433,179 hours. There were precisely 612 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 24, 1973|
|AGE:||49 years old|
Korie Robertson was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Korie Robertson’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,927,538,695 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1973, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Midnight Train To Georgia" by Gladys Knight and The Pips.
On this day in history:
5. Korie Robertson’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Korie Robertson’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Light Brown|
6. The Year of the Ox
Korie Robertson was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Korie Robertson’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Generation X
Korie Robertson was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Korie Robertson’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Korie Robertson’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.