Kostas Papanikolaou (Basketball Player) was born on the 31st of July, 1990. He was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Leo and his life path number is 3. Kostas’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Kostas Papanikolaou below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Konstantinos Papanikolaou|
Kostas Papanikolaou, best known for being a Basketball Player, was born in Greece on Tuesday, July 31, 1990. Greek small forward who became a star in the Greek Basket League and won back-to-back Euroleague Championships with Olympiacos in 2012 and 2013. He made his NBA debut with the Houston Rockets during the 2014-15 season.
Family: He has a brother named Nikos. Kostas Papanikolaou father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Kostas Papanikolaou’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Kostas Papanikolaou is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Kostas Papanikolaou’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Kostas Papanikolaou’s zodiac sign is Leo
Kostas Papanikolaou zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. He is currently 30 years old
The Greek basketball player has been alive for 11,285 days or 270,857 hours. There were precisely 383 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 31, 1990|
|AGE:||30 years old|
Kostas Papanikolaou was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Kostas Papanikolaou’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,330,943,460 and there were an estimated 138,233,475 babies born throughout the world in 1990, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Vision Of Love" by Mariah Carey.
On this day in history:
1620 – Pilgrim Fathers depart Leiden for England before heading to America.
1917 – 3rd Battle of Ypres (Passchendaele) begins.
1961 – Israel welcomes its one millionth immigrant.
5. Kostas Papanikolaou’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Kostas Papanikolaou’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Horse
Kostas Papanikolaou was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Kostas Papanikolaou’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Millennials Generation
Kostas Papanikolaou was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Kostas Papanikolaou’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Kostas Papanikolaou’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.