Kris Wu (Rapper) was born on the 6th of November, 1990. He was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 9. Kris’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Kris Wu below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Li Jiaheng|
|NICKNAME:||Wu Yifan, Kris Wu, Kevin Li, Kris|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Guangzhou, Guangdong, China|
Kris Wu, best known for being a Rapper, was born in Guangzhou, Guangdong, China on Tuesday, November 6, 1990. Leading rapper for the South-Korean boy band Exo. He was introduced as the 11th member of the group in 2012.
Family: He was born in Guangzhou, Guangdong, China. Kris Wu father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Kris Wu’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Li Jiaheng attended Guangzhou No. 47 High School.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Kris Wu is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Kris Wu’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Kris Wu’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Kris Wu zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. He is currently 32 years old
The Canadian rapper has been alive for 12,012 days or 288,300 hours. There were precisely 407 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 6, 1990|
|AGE:||32 years old|
Kris Wu was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Kris Wu’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,330,943,460 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1990, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Love Takes Time" by Mariah Carey.
On this day in history:
5. Kris Wu’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Kris Wu’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Horse
Kris Wu was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Kris Wu’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Millennials Generation
Kris Wu was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Kris Wu’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Kris Wu’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.