Kristen Bell (TV Actress) was born on the 18th of July, 1980. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Cancer and her life path number is 7. Kristen’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Kristen Bell below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Kristen Anne Bell|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Huntington Wood, Michigan, USA|
Kristen Bell, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in Huntington Wood, Michigan, USA on Friday, July 18, 1980. Actress who starred as the title character in the drama/mystery series Veronica Mars and served as the narrator for the teen drama series Gossip Girl. She has also played memorable roles in the films Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Pulse, When in Rome, Bad Moms and The Lifeguard. In 2012, she began playing Jeannie van der Hooven in Showtime’s House of Lies and in 2013, she voiced Princess Anna in the animated film Frozen.
Family: She married comedy actor Dax Shepard on October 17, 2013. She and Dax had their first daughter, Lincoln, in March 2013 and their second daughter, Delta, in December 2014. Kristen Bell father’s name is Tom Bell and mother Lorelei Bell. We will continue to update details on Kristen Bell’s family.
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Kristen Bell is married Dax Shepard.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Kristen Bell’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Kristen Bell’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Kristen Bell zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. She is currently 42 years old
The American tv actress has been alive for 15,545 days or 373,086 hours. There were precisely 527 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 18, 1980|
|AGE:||42 years old|
Kristen Bell was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Kristen Bell’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,458,411,534 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1980, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "It's Still Rock and Roll to Me" by Billy Joel.
On this day in history:
5. Kristen Bell’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Kristen Bell’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
6. The Year of the Monkey
Kristen Bell was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Kristen Bell’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Millennials Generation
Kristen Bell was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Kristen Bell’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Kristen Bell’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.