Kristen Schaal (TV Actress) was born on the 24th of January, 1978. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Aquarius and her life path number is 5. Kristen’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Kristen Schaal below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Kristen Joy Schaal|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Longmont, Colorado, USA|
Kristen Schaal, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in Longmont, Colorado, USA on Tuesday, January 24, 1978. Actress who became known for her comedic roles as Mel on HBO’s Flight of the Conchords and as Carol on FOX’s The Last Man on Earth. She also voiced the character Mabel Pines on Disney’s Gravity Falls and the character Shannon in Despicable Me 2.
Family: She married the former Daily Show writer Rich Blomquist in 2012. Kristen Schaal father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Kristen Schaal’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Kristen Joy Schaal attended Skyline High School, Longmont, CO and Northwestern University.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Kristen Schaal is married Rich Blomquist.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Kristen Schaal’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Kristen Schaal’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Kristen Schaal zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. She is currently 45 years old
The American tv actress has been alive for 16,445 days or 394,702 hours. There were precisely 557 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 24, 1978|
|AGE:||45 years old|
Kristen Schaal was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Kristen Schaal’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,304,377,112 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1978, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Baby Come Back" by Player.
On this day in history:
5. Kristen Schaal’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Kristen Schaal’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Horse
Kristen Schaal was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Kristen Schaal’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Generation X
Kristen Schaal was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Kristen Schaal’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Kristen Schaal’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.