Kristin Booth (TV Actress) was born on the 28th of August, 1974. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Virgo and her life path number is 3. Kristin’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Kristin Booth below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Kristin Booth|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Kitchener, Ontario, Canada|
Kristin Booth, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in Kitchener, Ontario, Canada on Wednesday, August 28, 1974. Canadian actress who has starred in numerous film and television roles.
Family: She married Tim Ware in 2006. Kristin Booth father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Kristin Booth’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Kristin Booth attended Rockway Mennonite Collegiate, Kitchener, Ontario and Ryerson University in Toronto for a BFA (1997).
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Kristin Booth is married Tim Ware.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Kristin Booth’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Kristin Booth’s zodiac sign is Virgo
Kristin Booth zodiac sign is a Virgo. Dates of Virgo are August 23 - September 22. Those born under the Virgo zodiac sign have capable, organized and analytical minds, which often makes them a pleasure to chat with. Even when they have rather fantastic stories, the charming way they tell them can make those stories convincing. They are modest, humble, orderly, altruistic, logical, responsible, and organized. Although, they can be obsessive, critical, excessive attention to insignificant details, and perfectionist.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. She is currently 48 years old
The Canadian tv actress has been alive for 17,696 days or 424,709 hours. There were precisely 600 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 28, 1974|
|AGE:||48 years old|
Kristin Booth was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Kristin Booth’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,003,448,151 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1974, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "(You're) Having My Baby" by Paul Anka.
On this day in history:
5. Kristin Booth’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Kristin Booth’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Kristin Booth was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Kristin Booth’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Generation X
Kristin Booth was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Kristin Booth’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Kristin Booth’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.