Kristin MacDowell (Blogger) was born on the 5th of February, 1981. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Aquarius and her life path number is 8. Kristin’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Kristin MacDowell below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Kristin MacDowell|
Kristin MacDowell, best known for being a Blogger, was born in St. Louis on Thursday, February 5, 1981. Health conscious nutritionist and one-half of the blogging duo known as Mr. and Mrs. Vegan. She and her husband created the vegan cookbook, Whole Starch Low Fat.
Family: She and her husband Lex welcomed a son named Tate in January 2017. Kristin MacDowell father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Kristin MacDowell’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Kristin MacDowell is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Kristin MacDowell’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Kristin MacDowell’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Kristin MacDowell zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rooster|
3. She is currently 41 years old
The blogger has been alive for 15,336 days or 368,084 hours. There were precisely 520 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 5, 1981|
|AGE:||41 years old|
Kristin MacDowell was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Kristin MacDowell’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,537,845,777 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1981, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Celebration" by Kool and the Gang.
On this day in history:
5. Kristin MacDowell’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Kristin MacDowell’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rooster
Kristin MacDowell was born in the Year of the Rooster. People with Chinese zodiac Rooster according to Chinese zodiac have many excellent characteristics, such as being honest, bright, communicative and ambitious. Most of them are born pretty or handsome, and prefer to dress up. Their strengths are being independent, capable, warm-hearted, self-respect, and quick minded. But they can also be impatient, critical, eccentric, narrow-minded, and selfish. Their lucky numbers are 5, 7, 8 and lucky colors are gold, brown, brownish yellow, yellow.
7. Kristin MacDowell’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Kristin MacDowell was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Kristin MacDowell’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Kristin MacDowell’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.