Kristina Ewing (Instagram Star) was born on the 26th of October, 1995. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 6. Kristina’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Kristina Ewing below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Kristina Ewing|
Kristina Ewing, best known for being a Instagram Star, was born in United States on Thursday, October 26, 1995. Instagram and Snapchat personality who has attracted 80,000 followers to the former of the social media platforms.
Family: She shares photos of herself with boyfriend Ramsey Lewis on her Instagram. Kristina Ewing father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Kristina Ewing’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Kristina Ewing is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Kristina Ewing’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Kristina Ewing’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Kristina Ewing zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. She is currently 27 years old
The American instagram star has been alive for 9,967 days or 239,214 hours. There were precisely 338 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 26, 1995|
|AGE:||27 years old|
Kristina Ewing was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Kristina Ewing’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,751,474,416 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1995, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Fantasy" by Mariah Carey.
On this day in history:
5. Kristina Ewing’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Kristina Ewing’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Pig
Kristina Ewing was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Kristina Ewing’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Millennials Generation
Kristina Ewing was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Kristina Ewing’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Kristina Ewing’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.