Kristina Schulman (Reality Star) was born on the 16th of November, 1992. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 3. Kristina’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Kristina Schulman below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Kristina Schulman|
|NICKNAME:||Kristina Schulman, Kristina|
Kristina Schulman, best known for being a Reality Star, was born in Russia on Monday, November 16, 1992. Rose to fame competing on the 21st season of The Bachelor vying for the heart of Nick Viall. Later that same year she went on the spin-off, Bachelor in Paradise.
Family: She grew up in a Russian orphanage before she was adopted by American parents. She started dating Bachelor in Paradise co-star Dean Unglert in 2017. Kristina Schulman father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Kristina Schulman’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Kristina Schulman attended University of Kentucky.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Kristina Schulman is dating Dean Unglert.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Kristina Schulman’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Kristina Schulman’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Kristina Schulman zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. She is currently 30 years old
The American reality star has been alive for 11,036 days or 264,876 hours. There were precisely 374 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 16, 1992|
|AGE:||30 years old|
Kristina Schulman was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Kristina Schulman’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,504,401,149 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1992, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "How Do You Talk to an Angel" by Heights.
On this day in history:
5. Kristina Schulman’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Kristina Schulman’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Kristina Schulman was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Kristina Schulman’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Millennials Generation
Kristina Schulman was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Kristina Schulman’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Kristina Schulman’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.