Kristine Kloss (Family Member) was born on the 11th of August, 1989. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 1. Kristine’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Kristine Kloss below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Kristine Kloss|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Chicago, Illinois, USA|
Kristine Kloss, best known for being a Family Member, was born in Chicago, Illinois, USA on Friday, August 11, 1989. Graphic designer and stylist for Marc Jacobs Beauty who became known as the sister of supermodel Karlie Kloss. She has worked as the Director of Communications & Brand Management for her younger sister’s company Kloss Inc. including her brands Karlie’s Kookies and Forever Karlie.
Family: She was born in Chicago, Illinois and raised with sisters Kimberly, Kariann and Karlie. Kristine Kloss father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Kristine Kloss’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Kristine Kloss is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Kristine Kloss’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Kristine Kloss’s zodiac sign is Leo
Kristine Kloss zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. She is currently 33 years old
The American family member has been alive for 12,223 days or 293,363 hours. There were precisely 414 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 11, 1989|
|AGE:||33 years old|
Kristine Kloss was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Kristine Kloss’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,240,735,117 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1989, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Right Here Waiting" by Richard Marx.
On this day in history:
5. Kristine Kloss’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Kristine Kloss’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Kristine Kloss was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Kristine Kloss’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Millennials Generation
Kristine Kloss was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Kristine Kloss’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Kristine Kloss’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.