Kristy Hinze (Model) was born on the 16th of October, 1979. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Libra and her life path number is 7. Kristy’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Kristy Hinze below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Kristy Hinze|
Kristy Hinze, best known for being a Model, was born in Sydney, Australia on Tuesday, October 16, 1979. Model and host known primarily for her roles on Project Runway Australia and America’s Next Top Model.
Family: She married James Clark in 2009. Kristy Hinze father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Kristy Hinze’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Kristy Hinze attended Beaudesert State High.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Kristy Hinze is married James H. Clark.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Kristy Hinze’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Kristy Hinze’s zodiac sign is Libra
Kristy Hinze zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. She is currently 43 years old
The Australian model has been alive for 15,810 days or 379,447 hours. There were precisely 536 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 16, 1979|
|AGE:||43 years old|
Kristy Hinze was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Kristy Hinze’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,380,585,755 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1979, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Rise" by Herb Alpert.
On this day in history:
5. Kristy Hinze’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Kristy Hinze’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Goat
Kristy Hinze was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Kristy Hinze’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Generation X
Kristy Hinze was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Kristy Hinze’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Kristy Hinze’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.