Kristy Wu (TV Actress) was born on the 11th of October, 1982. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Libra and her life path number is 5. Kristy’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Kristy Wu below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Kristy Wu|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Los Angeles, California, USA|
Kristy Wu, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in Los Angeles, California, USA on Monday, October 11, 1982. American actress who has played the recurring role of Chao-Ahn in the television series Buffy the Vampire Slayer in 2003 and the role of Melissa in the television series Flight 29 Down in 2005.
Family: She was born to Chinese parents in Los Angeles, California. Kristy Wu father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Kristy Wu’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Kristy Wu is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Kristy Wu’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Kristy Wu’s zodiac sign is Libra
Kristy Wu zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. She is currently 40 years old
The American tv actress has been alive for 14,723 days or 353,373 hours. There were precisely 499 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 11, 1982|
|AGE:||40 years old|
Kristy Wu was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Kristy Wu’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,618,776,168 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1982, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Jack and Diane" by John Cougar.
On this day in history:
5. Kristy Wu’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Kristy Wu’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Dog
Kristy Wu was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Kristy Wu’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Millennials Generation
Kristy Wu was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Kristy Wu’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Kristy Wu’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.