Krisztian Eder (Pop Singer) was born on the 30th of November, 1988. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Sagittarius and his life path number is 4. Krisztian’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Krisztian Eder below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Krisztian Eder|
Krisztian Eder, best known for being a Pop Singer, was born in Sopron, Hungary on Wednesday, November 30, 1988. Hungarian singer and rapper known under the stage name SP. His 2009 album Special peaked at #11 on the Hungarian album chart. Also a fashion and portrait photographer, he earned the Best Fashion Photographer of the Year award in Hungary In 2015.
Family: He is originally from Sopron, Hungary. He has shared photos of his parents on Instagram. Krisztian Eder father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Krisztian Eder’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Krisztian Eder is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Krisztian Eder’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Krisztian Eder’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Krisztian Eder zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. He is currently 34 years old
The Hungarian pop singer has been alive for 12,481 days or 299,564 hours. There were precisely 423 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 30, 1988|
|AGE:||34 years old|
Krisztian Eder was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Krisztian Eder’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,148,556,956 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1988, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Baby I Love Your Way / Freebird" by Will To Power.
On this day in history:
5. Krisztian Eder’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Krisztian Eder’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Krisztian Eder was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Krisztian Eder’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Millennials Generation
Krisztian Eder was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Krisztian Eder’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Krisztian Eder’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.