Krisztina Egerszegi (Swimmer) was born on the 16th of August, 1974. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 9. Krisztina’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Krisztina Egerszegi below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Krisztina Egerszegi|
|NICKNAME:||Egerszegi Krisztina, Krisztina Egerszegi, Eger|
Krisztina Egerszegi, best known for being a Swimmer, was born in Budapest, Hungary on Friday, August 16, 1974. Hungarian swimmer who won five Olympic gold medals at three Olympics, including three at the 1992 Barcelona games.
Family: She is the daughter of Janos and Klara Egerszegi. Krisztina Egerszegi father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Krisztina Egerszegi’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Krisztina Egerszegi is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Krisztina Egerszegi’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Krisztina Egerszegi’s zodiac sign is Leo
Krisztina Egerszegi zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. She is currently 48 years old
The Hungarian swimmer has been alive for 17,703 days or 424,888 hours. There were precisely 600 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 16, 1974|
|AGE:||48 years old|
Krisztina Egerszegi was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Krisztina Egerszegi’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,003,448,151 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1974, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "The Night Chicago Died" by Paper Lace.
On this day in history:
5. Krisztina Egerszegi’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Krisztina Egerszegi’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Krisztina Egerszegi was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Krisztina Egerszegi’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Generation X
Krisztina Egerszegi was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Krisztina Egerszegi’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Krisztina Egerszegi’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.