KStylis (Rapper) was born on the 14th of November, 1988. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 6. KStylis’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about KStylis below ↓
|BIRTHPLACE:||Missouri, United States|
KStylis, best known for being a Rapper, was born in Missouri, United States on Monday, November 14, 1988. Born Kordero Williams and better known as KStylis, he is known for hit tracks such as “Make It Move” and “Swag Check.” His music is characterized as a “nice head bop smooth tweaky hype sensation.”
Family: He was inspired by his sister Sasha Williams who helped him begin his musical career. KStylis father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on KStylis’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, KStylis is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of KStylis’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. KStylis’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
KStylis zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. He is currently 34 years old
The American rapper has been alive for 12,500 days or 300,019 hours. There were precisely 424 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 14, 1988|
|AGE:||34 years old|
KStylis was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On KStylis’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,148,556,956 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1988, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Bad Medicine" by Bon Jovi.
On this day in history:
5. KStylis’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as KStylis’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dragon
KStylis was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. KStylis’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Millennials Generation
KStylis was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. KStylis’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. KStylis’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.