Kuanesha Pryor (Fitness Instructor) was born on the 29th of October, 1983. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 6. Kuanesha’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Kuanesha Pryor below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Kuanesha Pryor|
Kuanesha Pryor, best known for being a Fitness Instructor, was born in Philippines on Saturday, October 29, 1983. Personal trainer and model who runs the training and apparel company Fit and Dirty Media. She is also known for being the co-host of Sapphire’s EarPlay Podcast.
Family: She has a sister. Kuanesha Pryor father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Kuanesha Pryor’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Kuanesha Pryor is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Kuanesha Pryor’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Kuanesha Pryor’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Kuanesha Pryor zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. She is currently 40 years old
The fitness instructor has been alive for 14,650 days or 351,610 hours. There were precisely 497 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 29, 1983|
|AGE:||40 years old|
Kuanesha Pryor was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Kuanesha Pryor’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,701,530,843 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1983, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Islands in the Stream" by Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton.
On this day in history:
5. Kuanesha Pryor’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Kuanesha Pryor’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Pig
Kuanesha Pryor was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Kuanesha Pryor’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Millennials Generation
Kuanesha Pryor was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Kuanesha Pryor’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Kuanesha Pryor’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.