Kumail Nanjiani (Comedian) was born on the 21st of February, 1978. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Pisces and his life path number is 3. Kumail’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Kumail Nanjiani below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Kumail Nanjiani|
Kumail Nanjiani, best known for being a Comedian, was born in Karachi, Pakistan on Tuesday, February 21, 1978. Pakistani-American comedian and actor who stars on the HBO series Silicon Valley. He is also known for having a recurring role in the TNT television series Franklin & Bash and for his appearances on IFC’s Portlandia. He co-wrote and starred in the 2017 film The Big Sick.
Family: He married ex-therapist Emily V. Gordon in 2007. Kumail Nanjiani father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Kumail Nanjiani’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Kumail Nanjiani is married Emily V. Gordon.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Kumail Nanjiani’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Kumail Nanjiani’s zodiac sign is Pisces
Kumail Nanjiani zodiac sign is a Pisces. Dates of Pisces are February 19 - March 20. The Pisces zodiac sign are the dreamers and mystics of the zodiac. Many of them have lives filled with fantasy, magic and wonder. They are mystical, intuitive, creative, romantic, compassionate, sensitive. Although, they can be unrealistic, submissive, self-pitying, dependent, codependent
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. He is currently 44 years old
The Pakistani comedian has been alive for 16,413 days or 393,919 hours. There were precisely 556 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 21, 1978|
|AGE:||44 years old|
Kumail Nanjiani was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Kumail Nanjiani’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,304,377,112 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1978, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Stayin' Alive" by The Bee Gees.
On this day in history:
5. Kumail Nanjiani’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Kumail Nanjiani’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Horse
Kumail Nanjiani was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Kumail Nanjiani’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Generation X
Kumail Nanjiani was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Kumail Nanjiani’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Kumail Nanjiani’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.