Kumar Gaurav (Movie Actor) was born on the 11th of July, 1960. He was born in 1960s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Cancer and his life path number is 7. Kumar’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Kumar Gaurav below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Kumar Gaurav|
Kumar Gaurav, best known for being a Movie Actor, was born in India on Monday, July 11, 1960. Known for his roles in such Hindi films as Naam, Kaante, and Teri Kasam, this Indian screen actor is perhaps most famous as the son of Bollywood star Rajendra Kumar. Kumar Gaurav’s most acclaimed performance was in a 1985, Mahesh Bhatt -directed feature titled Janam.
Family: His marriage to Namrata Dutt (the child of Indian actors Nargis and Sunil Dutt) resulted in children named Siya and Saachi. Kumar Gaurav father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Kumar Gaurav’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Kumar Gaurav is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Kumar Gaurav’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Kumar Gaurav’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Kumar Gaurav zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rat|
3. He is currently 62 years old
The Indian movie actor has been alive for 22,852 days or 548,462 hours. There were precisely 775 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 11, 1960|
|AGE:||62 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Kumar Gaurav was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Kumar Gaurav’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,033,212,527 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1960, Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Alley-Oop" by Hollywood Argyles.
On this day in history:
5. Kumar Gaurav’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Kumar Gaurav’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rat
Kumar Gaurav was born in the Year of the Rat. People with Chinese zodiac Rat are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen. They can always react properly before the worst circumstances take place. Their strengths are adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, and cheerful. But they can also be timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, and querulous . Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, and lucky colors are gold, blue, green.
7. Kumar Gaurav’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Kumar Gaurav was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Kumar Gaurav’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Kumar Gaurav’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.