Kumi Koda (Pop Singer) was born on the 13th of November, 1982. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 8. Kumi’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Kumi Koda below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Koda Kumiko|
Kumi Koda, best known for being a Pop Singer, was born in Kyoto, Japan on Saturday, November 13, 1982. Born Kumiko KÅda, she became known for her J-pop and urban R&B songs, including “Butterfly” and “Maze.”
Family: She married Kenji in 2011 and they welcomed a son in 2012. Her mother was a Koto teacher and her younger sister, Misono, was the singer for the group Day After Tomorrow. Kumi Koda father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Kumi Koda’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Kumi Koda is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Kumi Koda’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Kumi Koda’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Kumi Koda zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. She is currently 40 years old
The Japanese pop singer has been alive for 14,690 days or 352,580 hours. There were precisely 498 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 13, 1982|
|AGE:||40 years old|
Kumi Koda was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Kumi Koda’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,618,776,168 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1982, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Up Where We Belong" by Joe Cocker and Jennifer Warnes.
On this day in history:
5. Kumi Koda’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Kumi Koda’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Light Brown|
6. The Year of the Dog
Kumi Koda was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Kumi Koda’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Kumi Koda was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Kumi Koda’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Kumi Koda’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.