Kumiko Akiyoshi (Movie Actress) was born on the 29th of July, 1954. She was born in 1950s, in Baby Boomers Generation. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 1. Kumiko’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Kumiko Akiyoshi below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Kumiko Akiyoshi|
Kumiko Akiyoshi, best known for being a Movie Actress, was born in Japan on Thursday, July 29, 1954. She won a Best Actress Hochi Film Award for her roles in Banka, Saraba Natsuno Hikariyo, and Brother and Sister.
Family: She was married to Shigeru Iwaku from 1979 to 1989. Kumiko Akiyoshi father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Kumiko Akiyoshi’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Kumiko Akiyoshi is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Kumiko Akiyoshi’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Kumiko Akiyoshi’s zodiac sign is Leo
Kumiko Akiyoshi zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. She is currently 68 years old
The Japanese movie actress has been alive for 25,031 days or 600,753 hours. There were precisely 849 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 29, 1954|
|AGE:||68 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Kumiko Akiyoshi was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Kumiko Akiyoshi’s birthday
The world’s population was 2,724,302,468 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1954, Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Kumiko Akiyoshi’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Kumiko Akiyoshi’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Horse
Kumiko Akiyoshi was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Kumiko Akiyoshi’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Kumiko Akiyoshi was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Kumiko Akiyoshi’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Kumiko Akiyoshi’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.