Kurt Ziegler (Family Member) was born on the 10th of January, 1965. He was born in 1960s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Capricorn and his life path number is 5. Kurt’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Kurt Ziegler below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Kurt Ziegler|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA|
Kurt Ziegler, best known for being a Family Member, was born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA on Sunday, January 10, 1965. Ex-husband of Melissa Gisoni and father to Maddie and Mackenzie Ziegler. He worked as a senior loan officer.
Family: He has sons named Ryan and Tyler from a previous marriage before Melissa. Kurt Ziegler father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Kurt Ziegler’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Kurt Ziegler is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Kurt Ziegler’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Kurt Ziegler’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Kurt Ziegler zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. He is currently 58 years old
The American family member has been alive for 21,207 days or 508,991 hours. There were precisely 719 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 10, 1965|
|AGE:||58 years old|
Kurt Ziegler was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Kurt Ziegler’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,339,592,688 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1965, Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Come See About Me" by The Supremes.
On this day in history:
5. Kurt Ziegler’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Kurt Ziegler’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Kurt Ziegler was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Kurt Ziegler’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Generation X
Kurt Ziegler was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Kurt Ziegler’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Kurt Ziegler’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.