Kylie Padilla (TV Actress) was born on the 25th of January, 1993. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Aquarius and her life path number is 3. Kylie’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Kylie Padilla below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Kylie Nicole Sicangco Padilla|
Kylie Padilla, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in Calatagan, Philippines on Monday, January 25, 1993. Filipina actress who played Erenea in the series Joaquin Bordado. She was presented the Best New Female Personality award by the PMPC Star awards for the role.
Family: She is the daughter of actor Robin Padilla and her cousin is actor Daniel Padilla. Kylie Padilla father’s name is Robin Padilla and mother Liezel Sicangco. We will continue to update details on Kylie Padilla’s family.
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Kylie Padilla is dating Julian Trono.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Kylie Padilla’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Kylie Padilla’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Kylie Padilla zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rooster|
3. She is currently 30 years old
The Filipino tv actress has been alive for 10,965 days or 263,182 hours. There were precisely 372 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 25, 1993|
|AGE:||30 years old|
Kylie Padilla was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Kylie Padilla’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,588,094,837 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1993, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "I Will Always Love You" by Whitney Houston.
On this day in history:
5. Kylie Padilla’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Kylie Padilla’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Rooster
Kylie Padilla was born in the Year of the Rooster. People with Chinese zodiac Rooster according to Chinese zodiac have many excellent characteristics, such as being honest, bright, communicative and ambitious. Most of them are born pretty or handsome, and prefer to dress up. Their strengths are being independent, capable, warm-hearted, self-respect, and quick minded. But they can also be impatient, critical, eccentric, narrow-minded, and selfish. Their lucky numbers are 5, 7, 8 and lucky colors are gold, brown, brownish yellow, yellow.
7. Kylie Padilla’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Millennials Generation
Kylie Padilla was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Kylie Padilla’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Kylie Padilla’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.