Ladyhawke (Rock Singer) was born on the 12th of July, 1986. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Cancer and her life path number is 7. Ladyhawke’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Ladyhawke below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Phillipa Margaret Brown|
|NICKNAME:||Pip Brown, Phillipa Margaret Brown, Ladyhawke, Phillipa Brown|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Masterton, New Zealand|
Ladyhawke, best known for being a Rock Singer, was born in Masterton, New Zealand on Saturday, July 12, 1986. Vocalist and guitarist whose eponymous debut topped the RIANZ Albums Chart upon its release in 2008, spawning successful singles like “My Delirium.” She previously spent several years as a member of the bands Teenager and Two Lane Blacktop.
Family: Her birth name is Phillipa Margaret Brown. She married actress Madeleine Sami in 2015. Ladyhawke father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Ladyhawke’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Ladyhawke is married Madeleine Sami.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Ladyhawke’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Ladyhawke’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Ladyhawke zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. She is currently 36 years old
The New Zealander rock singer has been alive for 13,467 days or 323,214 hours. There were precisely 457 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 12, 1986|
|AGE:||36 years old|
Ladyhawke was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Ladyhawke’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,963,633,228 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1986, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Holding Back the Years" by Simply Red.
On this day in history:
5. Ladyhawke’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Ladyhawke’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
6. The Year of the Tiger
Ladyhawke was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Ladyhawke’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Millennials Generation
Ladyhawke was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Ladyhawke’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Ladyhawke’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.