Lais Ribeiro (Model) was born on the 5th of October, 1990. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Libra and her life path number is 7. Lais’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Lais Ribeiro below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Lais Ribeiro|
Lais Ribeiro, best known for being a Model, was born in Teresina, Piaui on Friday, October 5, 1990. Famous for her modeling work for the Dolce & Gabbana, Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Versace, and Gucci labels, Ribeiro is particularly known for her prolific runway work at the 2011 Sao Paulo Fashion Week.
Family: She was raised in Teresina, Piaui, Brazil. She had a son named Alexandre when she was 18 years old. Lais Ribeiro father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Lais Ribeiro’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Lais Ribeiro is dating Jared Homan.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Lais Ribeiro’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Lais Ribeiro’s zodiac sign is Libra
Lais Ribeiro zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. She is currently 32 years old
The Brazilian model has been alive for 12,045 days or 289,088 hours. There were precisely 408 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 5, 1990|
|AGE:||32 years old|
Lais Ribeiro was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Lais Ribeiro’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,330,943,460 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1990, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Close to You" by Maxi Priest.
On this day in history:
5. Lais Ribeiro’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Lais Ribeiro’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
6. The Year of the Horse
Lais Ribeiro was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Lais Ribeiro’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Millennials Generation
Lais Ribeiro was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Lais Ribeiro’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Lais Ribeiro’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.