Lana Parrilla (TV Actress) was born on the 15th of July, 1977. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Cancer and her life path number is 1. Lana’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Lana Parrilla below â†“
|REAL NAME:||Lana Maria Parilla|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Brooklyn, New York, USA|
Lana Parrilla, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in Brooklyn, New York, USA on Friday, July 15, 1977. Actress who played The Evil Queen/Regina Mills in ABC’s Once Upon a Time. She also appeared in Miami Medical in 2010.
Family: Her father was professional baseball player Sam Parrilla. She married Fred Di Blasio in 2014. Lana Parrilla father’s name is Sam Parrilla and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Lana Parrilla’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Lana Parrilla is married Fred Di Blasio.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Lana Parrilla’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Lana Parrilla’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Lana Parrilla zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. She is currently 43 years old
The American tv actress has been alive for 15,987 days or 383,697 hours. There were precisely 542 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 15, 1977|
|AGE:||43 years old|
Lana Parrilla was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Lana Parrilla’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,229,201,257 and there were an estimated 121,958,945 babies born throughout the world in 1977, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Da Doo Ron Ron" by Shaun Cassidy.
On this day in history:
1099 – City of Jerusalem is captured and plundered by Christian forces during the First Crusade.
1381 – John Ball, a leader in the Peasants' Revolt, is hung, drawn and quartered in the presence of Richard II of England.
1410 – Battle of Grunwald (First Battle of Tannenburg, Battle of Žalgiris), one of Medieval Europe's largest battles during Poland-Lithuanian Teutonic War. Polish King W?adys?aw Jagie??o and Lithuanian Grand Duke Vytautas defeat Teutonic Ulrich von Jungingen.
5. Lana Parrilla’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Lana Parrilla’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Lana Parrilla was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Lana Parrilla’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Generation X
Lana Parrilla was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Lana Parrilla’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Lana Parrilla’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.