Lana Zakocela (Model) was born on the 21st of July, 1987. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Cancer and her life path number is 8. Lana’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Lana Zakocela below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Lana Zakocela|
Lana Zakocela, best known for being a Model, was born in Daugavpils, Latvia on Tuesday, July 21, 1987. Latvian fashion model based in Paris with 90,000 Instagram followers. She has modeled in campaigns for brands such as Garnier, Dior, Lancôme, Cartier and Clarins.
Family: She married entrepreneur Justin Etzin in 2015. Lana Zakocela father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Lana Zakocela’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Lana Zakocela is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Lana Zakocela’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Lana Zakocela’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Lana Zakocela zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rabbit|
3. She is currently 34 years old
The Latvian model has been alive for 12,428 days or 298,280 hours. There were precisely 421 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 21, 1987|
|AGE:||34 years old|
Lana Zakocela was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Lana Zakocela’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,055,636,132 and there were an estimated 138,691,278 babies born throughout the world in 1987, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Alone" by Heart.
On this day in history:
365 – Crete Earthquake followed by tsunami around the Eastern Mediterranean allegedly destroys Alexandria.
1861 – First Battle of Bull Run [Battle of First Manassas], 1st major battle of the US Civil War is fought near Manassas, Virginia, Confederate victory.
1904 – After 13 years, the 4,607-mile Trans-Siberian railway is completed.
5. Lana Zakocela’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Lana Zakocela’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Rabbit
Lana Zakocela was born in the Year of the Rabbit. People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. Their strengths are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful. But they can also be amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, pink, purple.
7. Lana Zakocela’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Lana Zakocela was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Lana Zakocela’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Lana Zakocela’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.