Larissa Hofmann (Model) was born on the 13th of February, 1992. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Aquarius and her life path number is 9. Larissa’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Larissa Hofmann below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Larissa Hofmann|
Larissa Hofmann, best known for being a Model, was born in Germany on Thursday, February 13, 1992. Fashion model who has walked in shows for such big name labels as Chanel and Jean Paul Gaultier. She is an also an accomplished photographer who has shot high-profile events like the CFDA Fashion Awards.
Family: She has a sister. Larissa Hofmann father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Larissa Hofmann’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Larissa Hofmann is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Larissa Hofmann’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Larissa Hofmann’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Larissa Hofmann zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. She is currently 31 years old
The German model has been alive for 11,623 days or 278,967 hours. There were precisely 394 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 13, 1992|
|AGE:||31 years old|
Larissa Hofmann was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Larissa Hofmann’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,504,401,149 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1992, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "I'm Too Sexy" by Right Said Fred.
On this day in history:
5. Larissa Hofmann’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Larissa Hofmann’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Light Brown|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Larissa Hofmann was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Larissa Hofmann’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Millennials Generation
Larissa Hofmann was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Larissa Hofmann’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Larissa Hofmann’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.