Lateysha Grace (Reality Star) was born on the 25th of November, 1992. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Sagittarius and her life path number is 3. Lateysha’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Lateysha Grace below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Lateysha Naomi Henry|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Port Talbot, Glamorganshire, Wales, UK|
Lateysha Grace, best known for being a Reality Star, was born in Port Talbot, Glamorganshire, Wales, UK on Wednesday, November 25, 1992. Original cast member of the MTV UK reality television series The Valleys. She is an aspiring singer and model.
Family: She was born in to Deborah Grace and Leroy Henry. Her brother, Regan Grace, is a winger for the St. Helens rugby team. In September 2015, she and her boyfriend, Ben Charles, had a daughter named Wynter Anna Grace Charles. Lateysha Grace father’s name is Leroy Henry and mother Deborah Grace. We will continue to update details on Lateysha Grace’s family.
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Lateysha Grace is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Lateysha Grace’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Lateysha Grace’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Lateysha Grace zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. She is currently 30 years old
The British reality star has been alive for 11,154 days or 267,696 hours. There were precisely 378 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 25, 1992|
|AGE:||30 years old|
Lateysha Grace was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Lateysha Grace’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,504,401,149 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1992, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "I Will Always Love You" by Whitney Houston.
On this day in history:
5. Lateysha Grace’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Lateysha Grace’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
6. The Year of the Monkey
Lateysha Grace was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Lateysha Grace’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Millennials Generation
Lateysha Grace was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Lateysha Grace’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Lateysha Grace’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.