Laura Boneham (Reality Star) was born on the 29th of August, 1968. She was born in 1960s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Virgo and her life path number is 7. Laura’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Laura Boneham below â†“
|REAL NAME:||Laura Tyner|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Indiana, United States|
Laura Boneham, best known for being a Reality Star, was born in Indiana, United States on Thursday, August 29, 1968. Contestant on Survivor: Blood vs. Water, and wife of Survivor contestant Rupert Boneham.
Family: She has a daughter with her husband Rupert Boneham. Laura Boneham father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Laura Boneham’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Laura Boneham is married Rupert Boneham.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Laura Boneham’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Laura Boneham’s zodiac sign is Virgo
Laura Boneham zodiac sign is a Virgo. Dates of Virgo are August 23 - September 22. Those born under the Virgo zodiac sign have capable, organized and analytical minds, which often makes them a pleasure to chat with. Even when they have rather fantastic stories, the charming way they tell them can make those stories convincing. They are modest, humble, orderly, altruistic, logical, responsible, and organized. Although, they can be obsessive, critical, excessive attention to insignificant details, and perfectionist.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. She is currently 52 years old
The American reality star has been alive for 19,184 days or 460,433 hours. There were precisely 650 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 29, 1968|
|AGE:||52 years old|
Laura Boneham was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Laura Boneham’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,551,880,700 and there were an estimated 120,171,727 babies born throughout the world in 1968, Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "People Got To Be Free" by The Rascals.
On this day in history:
1526 – Battle of Mohács: In a decisive battle the Hungarian Empire is conquered by the Ottoman Empire led by Suleiman the Magnificent.
1533 – Francisco Pizarro orders the death of the last Incan King of Peru, Atahualpa.
1825 – Portugal recognizes the Independence of Brazil.
5. Laura Boneham’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Laura Boneham’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Laura Boneham was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Laura Boneham’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Generation X
Laura Boneham was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Laura Boneham’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Laura Boneham’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.