Laura Jane Grace (Punk Singer) was born on the 8th of November, 1980. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 1. Laura’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Laura Jane Grace below ↓
|NAME:||Laura Jane Grace|
|REAL NAME:||Thomas James Gabel|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Fort Benning, Georgia, USA|
Laura Jane Grace, best known for being a Punk Singer, was born in Fort Benning, Georgia, USA on Saturday, November 8, 1980. Singer, lyricist, guitarist, and frontwoman of the anarcho-punk band Against Me!, the group known for songs like “Baby, I’m an Anarchist” and “White People for Peace.”
Family: She married artist Heather Hannoura and they welcomed a daughter, Evelyn, in 2009. Laura Jane Grace father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Laura Jane Grace’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Laura Jane Grace is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Laura Jane Grace’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Laura Jane Grace’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Laura Jane Grace zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. She is currently 42 years old
The American punk singer has been alive for 15,655 days or 375,738 hours. There were precisely 531 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 8, 1980|
|AGE:||42 years old|
Laura Jane Grace was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Laura Jane Grace’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,458,411,534 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1980, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Woman in Love" by Barbra Streisand.
On this day in history:
5. Laura Jane Grace’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Laura Jane Grace’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Light Brown|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Laura Jane Grace was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Laura Jane Grace’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Millennials Generation
Laura Jane Grace was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Laura Jane Grace’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Laura Jane Grace’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.