Lauren Burnham (Reality Star) was born on the 19th of November, 1991. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 5. Lauren’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Lauren Burnham below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Laura Burnham|
|NICKNAME:||Lauren, Lauren Burnham, Laura Burnham, Laura|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Virginia Beach, Virginia, USA|
Lauren Burnham, best known for being a Reality Star, was born in Virginia Beach, Virginia, USA on Tuesday, November 19, 1991. Reality television personality who rose to fame after competing on the 22nd season of ABC’s The Bachelor. She was originally the show’s runner-up; but then later proposed to by Arie Luyendyk Jr. in a highly controversial After the Final Rose special.
Family: She has a little brother named Luke. On March 6, 2018, she and Arie became engaged on live television. Lauren Burnham father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Lauren Burnham’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Laura Burnham attended Central Washington University, Old Dominion University.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Lauren Burnham is dating Arie Luyendyk Jr..
Net Worth: Online estimates of Lauren Burnham’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Lauren Burnham’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Lauren Burnham zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. She is currently 32 years old
The American reality star has been alive for 11,707 days or 280,978 hours. There were precisely 397 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 19, 1991|
|AGE:||32 years old|
Lauren Burnham was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Lauren Burnham’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,418,758,803 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1991, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "When a Man Loves a Woman" by Michael Bolton.
On this day in history:
5. Lauren Burnham’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Lauren Burnham’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
6. The Year of the Goat
Lauren Burnham was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Lauren Burnham’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Millennials Generation
Lauren Burnham was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Lauren Burnham’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Lauren Burnham’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.