Lauren Curtis (YouTuber) was born on the 7th of January, 1993. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Capricorn and her life path number is 3. Lauren’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Lauren Curtis below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Lauren Curtis|
Lauren Curtis, best known for being a YouTuber, was born in Australia on Thursday, January 7, 1993. Top Australian YouTube fashion and beauty guru known for her channel laurenbeautyy, where she posts makeup and hair tutorials, product reviews, and all things beauty-related. She has over 3.3 million subscribers. She’s also popular on Instagram, with more than 1.5 million followers.
Family: She’s resided in Perth, Australia. She began seeing her boyfriend Reese in 2014. Lauren Curtis father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Lauren Curtis’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Lauren Curtis is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Lauren Curtis’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Lauren Curtis’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Lauren Curtis zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rooster|
3. She is currently 30 years old
The Australian youtuber has been alive for 10,989 days or 263,750 hours. There were precisely 373 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 7, 1993|
|AGE:||30 years old|
Lauren Curtis was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Lauren Curtis’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,588,094,837 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1993, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "I Will Always Love You" by Whitney Houston.
On this day in history:
5. Lauren Curtis’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Lauren Curtis’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rooster
Lauren Curtis was born in the Year of the Rooster. People with Chinese zodiac Rooster according to Chinese zodiac have many excellent characteristics, such as being honest, bright, communicative and ambitious. Most of them are born pretty or handsome, and prefer to dress up. Their strengths are being independent, capable, warm-hearted, self-respect, and quick minded. But they can also be impatient, critical, eccentric, narrow-minded, and selfish. Their lucky numbers are 5, 7, 8 and lucky colors are gold, brown, brownish yellow, yellow.
7. Lauren Curtis’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Millennials Generation
Lauren Curtis was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Lauren Curtis’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Lauren Curtis’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.