Lauren Silverman (Family Member) was born on the 1st of January, 1977. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Capricorn and her life path number is 8. Lauren’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Lauren Silverman below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Lauren Silverman|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Florida, United States|
Lauren Silverman, best known for being a Family Member, was born in Florida, United States on Saturday, January 1, 1977. New York-based social climber who gained massive fame for having a child with entrepreneur and American Idol judge Simon Cowell.
Family: She had a son named Adam with Andrew Silverman in 2006. In 2014, she gave birth to Simon’s son Eric Cowell. She and Andrew split in 2013 due to her relationship with Simon. Lauren Silverman father’s name is Donald Silverman and mother Beth Ann O’Hara. We will continue to update details on Lauren Silverman’s family.
Beth Ann O’Hara
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Lauren Silverman is dating Simon Cowell.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Lauren Silverman’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Lauren Silverman’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Lauren Silverman zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. She is currently 46 years old
The American family member has been alive for 16,880 days or 405,140 hours. There were precisely 572 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 1, 1977|
|AGE:||46 years old|
Lauren Silverman was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Lauren Silverman’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,229,201,257 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1977, Gerald Ford (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Tonight's The Night (Gonna Be Alright)" by Rod Stewart.
On this day in history:
5. Lauren Silverman’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Lauren Silverman’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Lauren Silverman was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Lauren Silverman’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Generation X
Lauren Silverman was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Lauren Silverman’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Lauren Silverman’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.