Lauren Tarshis (Novelist) was born on the 23rd of November, 1963. She was born in 1960s, in Baby Boomers Generation. Her birth sign is Sagittarius and her life path number is 8. Lauren’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Lauren Tarshis below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Lauren Tarshis|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA|
Lauren Tarshis, best known for being a Novelist, was born in Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA on Saturday, November 23, 1963. American author whose works of historical fiction and young adult literature include I Survived the Sinking of the Titanic, I Survived the Bombing of Pearl Harbor, and I Survived the Destruction of Pompeii.
Family: She and her husband have four children. Lauren Tarshis father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Lauren Tarshis’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Lauren Tarshis is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Lauren Tarshis’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Lauren Tarshis’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Lauren Tarshis zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rabbit|
3. She is currently 59 years old
The American novelist has been alive for 21,749 days or 521,994 hours. There were precisely 737 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 23, 1963|
|AGE:||59 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Lauren Tarshis was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Lauren Tarshis’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,210,271,352 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1963, Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "I'm Leaving It Up To You" by Dale and Grace.
On this day in history:
5. Lauren Tarshis’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Lauren Tarshis’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rabbit
Lauren Tarshis was born in the Year of the Rabbit. People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. Their strengths are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful. But they can also be amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, pink, purple.
7. Lauren Tarshis’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Lauren Tarshis was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Lauren Tarshis’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Lauren Tarshis’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.